Pangborn Swim & Tennis Club offers two tennis courts with LED lighting, open year-round.
Our flexible platform allows our members to:
- Book a court up to 2 hours daily
- Take lessons with our Tennis Pro (limited availability, first come first serve basis)
- Play competitively
1 – Booking the courts :
Via the free iOS app (link) or the web portal (link).
Note that you can either book one court at a time for a max duration of 2 hours or two courts at the same time for a max duration of 1 hour.
2 – Lessons/Coaching :
We want to foster the great interest that we saw in the past few years amongst our members, thus we encourage all members to play the game.
If you need lessons, there are a couple things to know :
- if you have a private coach, feel free to simply book a timeslot and come practice with your coach (even if they are not member)
- if you need a coach, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can share the current coach list.
In any case please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions : email@example.com.
3 – Competitive matches :
Atlanta is THE tennis city in the Southeast and Pangborn is proud to have several competitive players in the community.
If you wish to play competitively you can join the ALTA league hosted at Pangborn or join a Flex league.
- ALTA teams hosted at Pangborn: several ALTA teams are playing out of Pangborn (men, mixed, women). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can connect you with the respective captains.
- Tennis team and tennis coaching priority are given to members, however, non-members may request to join a team or join lessons for a seasonal fee of $50. This fee allows non-members access to Courts during team practices and team matches and lessons, only.
- In the spring and fall, the men’s ALTA team practices on Tuesday nights while the women’s teams practice on Thursdays. In the winter and summer, the two mixed doubles teams practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- Flex leagues: Flex leagues are competitive leagues that anyone can join by signing up on the respective websites and then enroll in a season based on your level and category(single, double, mixed). Flex League provides you with a schedule and you and your opponents then choose the time of play. You play home and away matches and progress thru the leagues into Tennis Stardom. The cost is around $35-$40 for one season.
There are several available, the main ones are :
As always we are here to help, so please do not hesitate to reach out via the contact form (choose tennis director) :
Using the Court:
You’ll need a combination to gain access to the courts. The lock code is sent every time you make a reservation as a popup.
Please read the Tennis Rules before using the courts. CLICK HERE FOR TENNIS RULES
A friendly reminder:
Be courteous : We received reports of competitive player not showing their best character when beginners on the other court happen to throw balls in their court. Pangborn is for every members, not just the competitive. Everyone should try to keep balls on their respective courts but if it happens, please be courteous with new players.
Empty trash cans when they appear full (there are big trash bins outside of the courts).